Organic Recycling

Did you know that 40% of all the food produced in the US is never used and ends up in landfills wasting billions of dollars! Champion is committed to reducing the amount of food waste that goes into our local landfills each day.We work with customers both small and large to implement food waste recycling programs. Our programs help decrease the amount of organic waste going into our local landfills which helps with greenhouse gas emissions released into the atmosphere.

Did You Know?
Food waste generation in the United States has increased over 300% since the early 80’s
Less than 5% of unused food is recycled leaving 95% being sent to landfills
Food waste is the largest material stream of all landfilled waste
25% of all food purchased is never eaten.

Be a Champion for Food Waste Recycling

We work with food manufacturing facilities, supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, multi-tenant buildings to recycle packaged and fully de-packaged fruits, vegetables, bakery, dairy, and produce items. Programs, schedules, educational materials and training are created based on our customers’ needs to make a successful long lasting program.


  • Commingled Organic Program
  • Packaged Food Waste Accepted
  • Compostable Product Accepted
  • ESG Reporting with Diversion Data
  • Food Waste product turned into compost


Waste Diversion Through Innovative Recycling Technologies.

We believe organic recycling should be easy and the programs flexible so that each customer can decide which options are best suited to their needs. Our professional sales staff has years of hands-on experience to provide you the most efficient and economical recycling solution for your location. Our food waste program utilizes custom containers to accept the following materials:

  • Fruits
  • Vegetables
  • Compostable Eco Products
  • Bakery
  • Dairy
  • Brush
  • Grass Clippings

For More Information Contact Us 214.637.6500

© 2020 Champion Waste | Privacy Policy | Designed & Maintained by AndWhat Media